Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter 2011 for Syd & Chandler

We had a beautiful Saturday and Sunday after several days of rain. My hubby got to mow the lawn for just the second time so far this year. It was a wonderful hint of the Spring that we've been looking for.

I made these Easter cards for Syd & Chandler. Syd's was made with The Painter and the Bee, a Penny Black stamp that I bought from Simon Says Stamp.


For the inside, I used two stamps. The stamp on top is Peeking Bunny from High Hopes (purchased from Stamp & Create) and the Happy Easter is from PSX:


My card for Chandler uses a stamp from High Hopes, Bunny Masterpiece.


The inside again uses the stamp Peeking Bunny from High Hopes and the Some Bunny stamp is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps.


That's all for today. I hope you saw the sun in your neck of the woods today.

No comments:

Post a Comment