Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I LOVE Halloween! 2010 Part 1

Well, I've finally got all of my Halloween boxes out and I'm busy trying to find a place for everything. Such fun! I LOVE HALLOWEEN (and not just because it gives me such a valid excuse to buy CANDY!). I love all the little characters and creepy-crawlies who look so cute. Fun, fun, fun. And I've started my 2010 Halloween cards. Here's the first one:
Stamps: Crows on a Branch (Inkadinkado, Halloween (Hampton Arts))
Paper: DP: (Basic Grey), CS: white, black, Moss Green
Ink: Black Dye Ink, (Memories), Distress Inks (Ranger Industries)
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, stump, (Glossy Accents), Martha Stewart Spiderweb Edge Punch, Corner Punch, brads, corner punch, Fiskars paper cutter; (Fiskars), Scor-pal; (Scor-Pal), Glue Glider Pro, (Glue Glider Pro)
Size: 4-1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment