Monday, October 25, 2010

A Spooktacular Halloween

My Fed-X package from JoAnn.com arrived today. I got some really fun stuff and EVERYTHING was on sale. I like! And so much fun to unpack and start playing with everything. This card uses my new Martha Stewart "goo" edge punch, my new "spooky" Robin's Nest Dew Drops, and (inside) my new Tim Holtz/Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder, Cracked.
Here's the inside (Can't get too many MS edge punches going here, eh?)
Stamps: Toad (Craft Smart), Spooktacular Halloween (Great Impressions), happy Halloween (Hampton Art)
Paper: DP: Bo Bunny Press and Recollections, CS: white, orange, green, black and purple
Ink: Tsukineko Pigment Ink, Black Dye Ink, (Memories)
Accessories: Glossy Accents, Robin's Nest Dew Drops (Spooky), pop dots, edge distressing tool, circle punch and scalloped circle punch, Martha Stewart Goo, broken fence and spiderweb edge punches, Fiskars Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal, Glue Glider Pro
Size: 4-1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment