Sunday, October 17, 2010

I LOVE Halloween! 2010 Part 3

I spent yesterday putting out all my Halloween decorations. So many decorations - so little space!  Every year my husband walks around looking at the decorations after I set them out saying, "Is this new?  I don't remember this one." I gotta tell ya, my Halloween decorations and me are OLD friends. We go way back.  Well, a few of them I rescued from garage sales or second-hand stores. But I love them all the same. Anyway, here's my next Halloween card:

"Punch it . . . Broomzelda!" is by Sandi Gore Evans from Uptown Rubber Stamps. I stamped it using black pigment ink and clear embossing powder and painted the image with Radiant Pearls. I rounded the corners of the layering papers and the images, added a strip of Halloween Ribbon (Michaels) and some orange rhinestones. The sentiment stamp is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps and I popped it up on some pop dots. The flower is handmade (by me) using some double-sided, crinkled Gilded Papiers that I got on sale from Loose Ends. I love this paper. I sponged black dye ink on the edges of the main image and the sentiment. Additional tools:  Fiskars paper cutter; (Fiskars), Scor-pal; (Scor-Pal), Glue Glider Pro, (Glue Glider Pro).

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment