Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Changito Happy Birthday

It's Wednesday! Hump Day! Also, StampTV day. I love Gina K's project videos. I learn something new each week. Another great project video source is Beate Johns' blog. If you visit the Splitcoast Stampers website, you're probably familiar with her work. For step-by-step visuals, (especially if you want to learn how to use Copics) you have to visit Theresa Momber's blog. Her artistic abilities are amazing.

I used another Changito stamp on today's card. This one is a Happy Birthday card:
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and a blending stump. I used a corner rounder on the image and the black background layer. I cut the DP into three strips and layered them on a black panel and then adhered to a white card base. I added three ribbon strips and three orange brads.
Stamps: Changito B-Day (Stampendous)
Paper: DP: Hot Tomato (Graphic 45), CS: White, black
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Colored Pencils (Prismacolor), Gamsol, blending stump, ribbon, brads, Fiskars paper cutter; Scor-pal; Glue Glider Pro.
Size: 4-1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

No comments:

Post a Comment