Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Your Day Lizzy Ladybug . . .

Sweet, sweet little lady bug. As usual, I have a lot of ladybug stamps - all mostly cute and SMALL. Not this one from Whipper Snapper Designs! And she's not shy as she wishes the recipient a Happy Birthday!


I stamped the lady bug with black pigment ink, embossed with clear emb. powder and heat set. I painted her with a combination of Radiant Pearls and Tombo markers. I applied drops of Glossy Accents to the black areas. I used Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped ovals Nesties on the main image and the backing layer. The sentiment was computer generated and I cut the ladybug from a second image and paper pieced over the original ladybug and covered her black dots with Glossy Accents. The sentiment was die cut using Circle & scalloped circle Nesties which I then paper pierced. I cut the DP (?) and layered it over a red layer cut with a Long Scalloped Rectangle Nestie. Everything was adhered to a white card base. I also added three red gems.
Stamps: Lizzy Ladybug (Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: DP: (?), CS: white, red
Ink: Black pigment ink (Colorbox)
Accessories: clear embossing powder, heat tool (Uchido), markers (Tombo), (Glossy Accents), computer-generated greeting, Spellbinders Oval & Scalloped Oval, Circle & Scalloped Circle (Nestabilities), 3 red gemstones, Fiskars paper cutter; (Fiskars), Scor-pal; (Scor-Pal), Glue Glider Pro, (Glue Glider Pro)
Size: 4-1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment