Monday, August 30, 2010

Heard You Caught A Bug!

YAY! It's 9pm on Monday night - in my world it's "Lie To Me" time. Happy feet, happy feet running around looking for the remote control.

So quickly I will post today's card. The main stamp Caught A Bug is from Whipper Snapper Designs. I LOVE their stamps, but I disagree with their position as an Angel Company, so I don't own very many. Which makes me sad because their stamps are SOOOOO cute, and they are running a promotion right now with the CUTEST *free* halloween stamp (I'm a little over the top when it comes to Halloween stamps) with any purchase over $50. Hmmm, it's not my birthday, it's not Christmas, it's not Mother's Day - so I'm outta luck right now. Wait! It is my anniversary on Friday. 38 YEARS! Maybe I could work something out . . . but I digress. Here's today's card:

No comments:

Post a Comment