Thursday, August 26, 2010

You've Got Style!

I found this paper during my last visit to Ben Franklin in Monroe. I used to visit the store on a weekly basis - but since we moved to the beach, my visits are limited. They totally rule when it comes to a great selection of wonderful designer paper. Boo-hoo, I miss shopping there. Anyhoo - I have several stamps that will go perfect with the DP - including Yvette (Inky Antics):

I started by stamping Yvette with black pigment ink, applying clear embossing powder and then heat set it. I sponged Antique Linen distress ink around the image. Then I applied Dries Clear adhesive on her dress, shoe and hat - and sprinkled black opaque Ultra Fine glitter (adhesive and glitter from Barbara Trombley's Art Glittering System) over the adhesive. Next, I applied gold Glitter Glue (Sulyn Industries) on the lower portion of her hat and her earings and Flower Soft for her hair. I used Spellbinders Classic Oval Nestabilities to cut out the image and the black layer in back of the image. The DP was cut and layered to a black panel and adhered to a white card base. Last, I added four black Mini Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest) to each corner.
Stamps: Yvette (Inky Antics)
Paper: DP: En Vogue (Graphic 45), CS: White, black & cream
Ink: Black Colorbox pigment ink (Clearsnap), Scattered Straw distress ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Heat tool (Uchido), clear embossing powder, Dries Clear adhesive & Ultra Fine glitter (Barbara Trombley's Art Glittering System), Black Tombow marker, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Classic Oval Nestablilites, Fiskars paper cutter; Scor-pal; Glue Glider Pro.
Size: 4-1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!>
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment