Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Good Day Fishing . . .

I love this digi-stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. It reminds me of my husband (who just returned from a deep-sea fishing trip in the Queen Charlotte's - and was THE MAN when it came to catching salmon!). I'm going to post a picture in the next day or two. So, to honor his fishing trip, I made this card (even tho the dude isn't fishing for salmon).
Stamps: Fishing (Mo's Digital Pencil), Country Dual Pines (A Stamp in the Hand)
Paper: CS: White, lt blue
Ink: Computer generated digital stamp (HP), Dark Moss (Color Box Fluid Chalk), scattered straw, mustard seed and stormy sky Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Tiny Bubbles e.f.; (Cuttlebug); Labels Four (Nestabilities); circle punches; ink dauber; edge distressing tool, Fiskars paper cutter; Scor-pal; Glue Glider Pro.
Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (A2)

1 comment:

  1. I love this one!! I love what you did with the background.

    ReplyDelete